Pack within side the taste with this Indian-stimulated frittata. Perfect for a wholesome lunch, it is low in energy and fats and complete of nutrients.
- 4 new potatoes, sliced into 5mm rounds
- 100g toddler spinach, chopped
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 huge garlic clove, finely grated
- ½ tsp floor coriander
- ½ tsp floor cumin
- ¼ tsp black mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- three tomatoes, more or less chopped
- 2 huge eggs
- ½ inexperienced chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- three tbsp fats-unfastened Greek yogurt
Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling water for six minutes, or till tender. Drain and go away to steam dry. Meanwhile, positioned the spinach in a heatproof bowl with 1 tbsp water. Cover and microwave for three minutes on high, or till wilted.
Heat the rapeseed oil in a medium non-stick frying pan. Add the onion and prepare dinner over medium warmth for 10 minutes till golden and sticky. Stir within side the garlic, floor coriander, floor cumin, mustard seeds, and turmeric, and prepare dinner for 1 min more. Add the tomatoes and wilted spinach and prepare dinner for some other three minutes, then upload the potatoes.
Heat the grill to medium. Lightly beat the eggs with the chili and maximum of the clean coriander and pour over the potato mixture. Grill for four-five minutes, or till golden and simply set, with a completely mild wobble within side the middle.
Leave to cool, and then slice into wedges. Mix the mango chutney, yogurt, and last clean coriander together. Serve with the frittata wedges.