Skip to Content
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle Chile powder, plus extra to flavor\
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 15-ounce can of black bean soup (ideally spicy)
- 1 10-ounce bundle of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups frozen corn (ideally fire-roasted), thawed
- 1 big tomato, diced
- Juice of one lime
- 4 burrito-length flour tortillas
- Puree all however three tablespoons of cilantro with 2 cups of water, the garlic, Chile powder, and three/four teaspoons of salt in a blender till smooth.
- Transfer to a medium saucepan at the side of the rice and convey to a boil.
- Reduce the warmth to low; cowl and prepare dinner till the liquid is absorbed approximately 18 minutes. Uncover, stir and permit cool for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, convey the black bean soup to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-excessive warmness and prepare dinner till the liquid is barely reduced approximately three minutes.
- Stir within side the spinach and go back to a simmer. Remove from the warmth and cowl to maintain warm.
- Toss the corn, tomato, lime juice, the reserved three tablespoons cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and Chile powder to flavor in a big bowl.
- Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or within side the microwave. Divide the rice, bean combination, and cheese of most of the tortillas; pinnacle with a number of the corn salsa.
- Fold up the bottoms of the tortillas, then fold within side the facets and roll-up. Serve with the remaining corn salsa.