Make this fast lime prawn cocktail salad as a filling lunch that packs a flavor-punch. It’s tasty, healthful and coffee in calories.
- ½ whole meal pita
- ½ tbsp. rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp low-sugar, low-salt ketchup
- 1 tbsp. low-fats mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fats-unfastened herbal yogurt
- ½ lime , zested and juiced, plus wedges to serve
- 60g cooked king prawns
- 1 Little Gem lettuce , leaves separated
- ¼ small cucumber , peeled into ribbons
- 4 cherry tomatoes , halved
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Slice the pitta into triangles, put on a baking sheet and drizzle over the oil. Bake for 10-15 minutes till golden and crisp.
Mix collectively the Tabasco, ketchup, mayo, yogurt and lime zest and juice. Toss the prawns in the dressing.
Layer the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and dressed prawns in a lunchbox or jar. Season, pinnacle with the pita chips and serve with lime wedges.