Make 3 lunchbox pasta foods in a single visit prevent time midweek. They’re nutritious and wholesome with versions the usage of salmon, chook and aborigine.
- For the pasta base
- 2 pink onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 150g whole meal penne
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil, plus a touch greater for drizzling
- 2 big garlic cloves, finely grated
- 30g percent basil, chopped, stems and all
- For the salmon pasta field
- ½ pink pepper, sliced
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 tsp capers
- Massive handful rocket
- For the chook pasta field
- 1 big curette, sliced
- 1 skinless chook breast fillet, thickly sliced (150g)
- 2 tsp pesto
- 5 big cherry tomatoes, halved (80g)
- For the aborigine pasta field
- 1 small aborigine, sliced then diced (approximately 275g)
- 5 big cherry tomatoes, quartered (80g)
- 5 Klamath olives, halved
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Arrange the pink onions, pink pepper, curette and aborigine in strains on a big baking sheet. Drizzle with a touch oil and roast for 15 minutes.
Cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes till al dente. While the pasta is cooking, loosely wrap the salmon fillet in foil and do the equal with the chook and pesto in every other foil parcel, then positioned them on every other baking tray.
When the veg have had their 15 minutes, positioned the salmon and chook in the oven and prepare dinner for a in addition 12 minutes (or till the chook is cooked through). Drain the pasta, installed a bowl and toss really nicely with the lemon zest and juice, rapeseed oil, garlic and two-thirds of the basil. When the entirety is cooked, upload the pink onions to the pasta. Toss collectively and divide among 3 lunch boxes.
Top the primary field with the salmon fillet (take away the pores and skin first), then upload the pink pepper from the tray. Scatter over the capers and upload the rocket. To the second one field, upload the chook and pesto with any juices, the roasted courgette and the halved cherry tomatoes. In the 1/3 field, toss the aborigine into the pasta with the quartered cherry tomatoes, olives and the last basil. Seal up every field and chill. Eat inside 3 days, ideally in the order of the salmon, then the chook after which the aborigine.