Make our healthy bird and hummus salad bowl for a scrumptious finances lunch option. It may be thrown collectively in only 10 minutes and provides 3 of your 5-a-day.
- 200g hummus
- 1 small lemon, zested and juiced
- 200g pouch cooked blended grains (we used Merchant Gourmet red rice & quinoa)
- 150g child spinach , kind of chopped
- 1 small avocado , halved and sliced
- 1cooked bird breast , sliced at an angle
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- ½ pink onion , finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. toasted almonds
Mix 2 tbsp. of the hummus with 1/2 of the lemon juice, the lemon zest and sufficient water to make a drizzly dressing. Squeeze the grain pouch to split the grains, then divide among shallow bowls and toss via the dressing. Top every bowl with a handful of the spinach.
Squeeze the last lemon juice over the avocado halves, then upload one 1/2 of to every bowl. Divide the bird, pomegranate seeds, onion, almonds and last hummus among the 2 bowls and lightly blend the whole thing collectively simply earlier than eating