A easy quinoa bowl you could prepare in 10 mins and experience al-desko. It’s vegan, wholesome and gluten-free.
- 400g % cauliflower & broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g ready-to-consume quinoa
- 2 cooked beetroots , sliced
- massive handful toddler spinach
- 10 walnuts , toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp tahini
- three tbsp hummus
- 1 lemon , half juiced, half cut into wedges
The night time before, heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the cauliflower and broccoli in a massive roasting tin with the oil and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt. Roast for 25-30 minutes till browned and cooked. Leave to chill completely.
Build every bowl via way of means of placing 1\/2 the quinoa in every. Lay the slices of beetroot on top, accompanied via way of means of the spinach, cauliflower, broccoli and walnuts. Combine the tahini, hummus, lemon juice and 1 tbsp. water in a small pot. Before eating, coat in the dressing. Serve with the lemon wedges.