these waffles are awesome crisp on the outside and light as a feather on the interior and so scrumptious! Avoid disposing of them from the waffle iron too soon; they ought to be a golden brown. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-1\/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1-1\/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced fresh strawberries or syrup
- In a bowl, integrate flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In some other bowl, gently beat egg yolks. Add milk, butter and vanilla; blend well.
- Stir into dry components simply till combined. Beat egg whites till stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron consistent with manufacturer’s guidelines till golden brown.
- Serve with strawberries or syrup.